POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Suggestion for postings to povray.off-topic : Re: Suggestion for postings to povray.off-topic Server Time
5 Aug 2024 02:18:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Suggestion for postings to povray.off-topic
From: Steve Martin
Date: 20 Feb 2003 07:37:46
Message: <3e54cc1a@news.povray.org>
Bill DeWitt wrote:

>>Can we *please* relocate this discussion somewhere else?
>>Looks like the p.o.t. syndrome is spreading.
>
>     If you want to have your attempted insults read in a particular group
> instead of this one, it would be to your advantage to post them to that
> group instead of to this one.

No insult intended; I just think that this thread has nothing
to do with povray.general, so should be moved elsewhere.

The Giwer reference was intended to indicate that the thread
seems to have descended to namecalling and personalities
(a hallmark of comp.graphics.rendering.raytracing when he's
on board). Hopefully this can be headed off before povray.general
becomes a wasteland.

--
Steve Martin, CPBE CBNT